Planning & Plan Review
Stage 1 - Understanding
- Understanding the area of design and location.
- Understanding your social status, lifestyle and budget.
- Showing you our previous work as a digital presentation and even physically showing you recent work done.
Stage 2 - Initial Concept and Layout
- Taking measurement at site or referring to the architectural drawings received.
- Taking briefs from you as per your vision of your dream project.
- Preparation of the measured plan of your premises.
- Making initial layout with concept palette.
Stage 3 - Final Layout
- Discussing initial layout with you and your team.
- Visiting couple of places with you, if you like something special about it and want to incorporate.
- Preparing final layout to your satisfaction.
Stage 4 - Cost Estimating and Contracting
- Preparing and discussing specifications, type of flooring, furniture and ambience of your place.
- Preparing rough estimate based on the final layout and desired ambience of various areas.
- Providing assistance in identifying Main contractors for civil and carpentry work and help you finalize the terms of contract.
- Providing assistance in identifying false ceiling, electrical and plumbing contractor and help you finalize the terms of contract.
- Identifying sources of supply of wood, flooring and other major bulk material.
Stage 5 - Execution of Work
- Preparing initial drawings for commencing work at site.
- Guide the contractors to commence work at site.
- Prepare necessary drawing for execution of work as and when required and / or guide contractors for various works.
- Visit site for work inspection, guidance and corrections.
- Have meetings with you from time to time to understand your final requirements and to brief you on various design elements and work progress and impediments if any.
- Certify bills of various contractors from time to time and recommend you for direct payments to them.
- Visit with you / without you to source items / materials required during work, such as flooring material, electrical / plumbing fittings, sanitary wares, knobs, handles etc.
Stage 6 - Finishing Items
- Checking of various works for defects, if any and recommending rectification.
- Finalizing color schemes, veneers and polishes and recommending contractors for the same.
- Inspecting the site for finishing work and recommending contractor payment from time to time.
- Selecting bought out items such as electrical fittings.
Stage 7 - Work Completion
- Carrying out final inspection for satisfactory execution of all work.
- Certifying final bills of all contractors.
- Final Handover to Client with Proper Paper Documentation